|Motor||Speed* (kph) with different battery voltages|
|36 V||48 V||52 V||77 ВV||85 V|
bike rim 26"
bike rim 20"
moto rim 17"
* Max speed on a flat horizontal asphalt road, no wind, with a fully charged battery, 26" wheel, with a 175 cm / 80 kg pilot, not pedalling.
This is a very powerful ebike motor that is great for:
- high-speed riding (up to 80-90 km/h) on good roads and highways;
- head starts on traffic lights among cars;
- offroad and uphill riding;
- converting your bike to fast and reliable electric moped;
- Rated power - 3 kW, peak power - 6.5 kW, max tested extreme power - 12 kW;
- 45 mm stator and magnets width
- Stator base made of Aluminum;
- 0.35 mm lams;
- 4x16 (Turbo) or 3x21 (Turbo-S) windings;
- Made for 135 mm dropouts width (~140mm axle width, easily fits in bike frames), 2 mm spacing needed for mounting 6-7 speed freewheel;
- Axle size - 14 mm round, 10 mm flat,
- Weight - ~9 kg without rim, ~10.2 kg with rim;
- Disk brake mount;
- Motors are spoked in 24", 26" PowerCircle P35D bicycle rims or 17", 19" moto rims;
- KTY83/110 thermosensor pre-installed;
- Single speed freewheel is recommended, but 6-7 speed could fit with 2 mm spacer.
- Two sets of hall sensors;
Please make sure you're using special e-bike frame or your torque arms are strong enough and mounted correctly!
Controller is not included.
No reviews yet
All products are shipped from the warehouse in Moscow, Russia.
Estimated delivery costs/times:
Smaller items can be combined with larger ones to save costs.
For international orders we accept PayPal.