|Motor||Speed* (kph) with different battery voltages|
|36 V||48 V||52 V||77 ВV||85 V|
bike rim 26"
bike rim 20"
moto rim 17"
* Max speed on a flat horizontal asphalt road, no wind, with a fully charged battery, 26" wheel, with a 175 cm / 80 kg pilot, not pedalling.
This is a very powerful ebike motor that is great for:
- high-speed riding (up to 80-90 km/h) on good roads and highways;
- head starts on traffic lights among cars;
- offroad and uphill riding;
- converting your bike to fast and reliable electric moped;
- Rated power - 3 kW, peak power - 6.5 kW, max tested extreme power - 12 kW;
- 45 mm stator and magnets width
- Stator base made of Aluminum;
- 0.35 mm lams;
- 4x16 (Turbo) or 3x21 (Turbo-S) windings;
- Made for 135 mm dropouts width (~140mm axle width, easily fits in bike frames), 2 mm spacing needed for mounting 6-7 speed freewheel;
- Axle size - 14 mm round, 10 mm flat,
- Weight - ~9 kg without rim, ~10.2 kg with rim;
- Disk brake mount;
- Motors are spoked in 24", 26" PowerCircle P35D bicycle rims or 17", 19" moto rims;
- KTY83/110 thermosensor pre-installed;
- Single speed freewheel is recommended, but 6-7 speed could fit with 2 mm spacer.
- Two sets of hall sensors;
Please make sure you're using special e-bike frame or your torque arms are strong enough and mounted correctly!
Controller is not included.
Экстремальное тестирование на 11 кВт
Заезд в горку
Разгон и торможение на контроллере Mark II
No reviews yet
All products are shipped from the warehouse in Moscow, Russia.
Estimated delivery costs/times:
Smaller items can be combined with larger ones to save costs.
For international orders we accept PayPal.