Electric Bike Hub Motors
Hub motor replaces your front or rear wheel. It's spoked with a durable rim of various sizes. Controller and throttle are included. You'll also need a battery.
Lightweight geared motors
Casual riding in cities and parks. Speed up to 40 kph, mass up to 4.5 kg.
All-round Direct-Drive motors
More powerful motors, good for all kinds of activities. Capable of regenerative breaking. Speed up to 50 kph, mass up to 8 kg.
Powerful Direct-Drive motors
Most powerful motors, for high-speed bikes. Capable of regenerative breaking. Speed up to 80 kph.
Wider motors with longer axle and wider rim, suitable for fat bikes.
How to choose a motor?
We offer three types of motors: ligt geared motors (3.5 kg, 350 W), universal Direct-Drive motors (7.5 kg, 1000 W) and powerful high-speed Turbo motors (10.5 kg, 3000 W).
Light geared motors are ideal for:
- slow relaxed rides (25-35 kph);
- both pedalling (with out without motor assistance) or electric-only rides;
- riding out with friends on conventional bicycles;
- parks, nature and cities;
- long-range cycling events with experienced cyclists;
Universal Direct-Drive motors are good for:
- fast electric-only rides (up to 50 kph);
- pedalling still possible;
- using car roads;
- both out of city and in-city rides;
Powerful Turbo wheels are needed for:
- super-fast (up to 80 kph) rides on roads or highways;
- being the first to get off from traffic light;
- extreme riding and sports;
- converting your bike into a powerful motorcycle-class vehicle;
- mocking gas guzzlers ;)