|Motor||Speed* (kph) with different battery voltages|
|36 V||48 V||52 V||77 V||85 V|
* Max speed on a flat horizontal asphalt road, no wind, with a fully charged battery, 26" wheel, with a 175 cm / 80 kg pilot, not pedalling.
The kit contains:
- Direct drive hub motor spoked in high quality rim - rear only;
- Hub motor sine wave controller with torque control and 26-60 V working voltage range (36V, 48V and 52V batteries are supported);
- Full twist throttle with battery indicator (only 48V supported) and on/off button;
- Shimano 6-speed freewheel.
Hub motor specs (Classic-S - Speed version)
- Rated power - 1000 W, peak power 1.5 kW (stock Mark I controller) and up to 3 kW (optional Mark II controller);
- 0.35 mm lams;
- Stator base made of aluminum;
- 5Tx12 windings;
- Required dropout width is 135 mm for rear motor and 100 mm for a front;
- Axle size - 14 mm round, 10 mm flat,
- Weight - ~6.5 kg without rim, ~7.5 kg with rim;
- Disk brake mount;
- Motors are spoked in 24", 26" and 28" PowerCircle rims;
- 6th spare wire in the cable for easy thermal sensor installation (no sensor in stock).
- Labeled 250 W (for legal reasons)
- Working voltage range: 26-60 V;
- Maximum battery current: 30A;
- Throttle controls current;
- Sine wave phase current;
- Brake handles connector;
- PAS connector;
- 3-pos power regulator switch connector for battery current limiting - 10/20/30 A, i.e. 500/1000/1500 W electric power with 48V battery.
All products are shipped from the warehouse in Moscow, Russia.
Estimated delivery costs/times:
Smaller items can be combined with larger ones to save costs.
For international orders we accept PayPal.